Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Hunting!!


It's here...all you hunting widows know of what I speak. It is the first day of bow season for deer here in Indiana. This is holy day amongst many of the folks in this part of the country second only to opening day of gun season. I wore this shirt today in (mock) protest. Actually I don't mind deer season that much. It makes my man happy, so that makes me happy. Not to mention that it keeps us fed, so we are grateful for the provisions! However when Mom has been alone with needy 2 and 3 year olds for days on end, she tends to get a bit cagey. Add to that Fantasy Football (Thanks a lot Corey!! :)) and I start to feel like we are more roommates than husband and wife! All that bitching aside I still enjoy fall, and yes, hunting season. I enjoy hearing about the things seen in the woods, the near misses and the kills. So here's to another hunting season, I wish you all much success!

No comments: