Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ok, Ok Brook I'll do it!! Geez!

1.What is your occupation right now? WatershedConservation Forester
2.What color are your socks right now? Bare feet right now. Still in nightie and robe.
3.What are you listening to right now? The heater, Brenna is asleep right above me, so have to be quiet.
5.Can you drive a stick shift? You would ask that. No. I always feel like such a dufus that I can't. Jeremy tried to teach me when we first got married but was scared I was going to ruin his truck and perhaps our marriage so the lessons discontinued!
6.Last person you spoke to on the phone? my Brother
7.Do you like the person who sent this to you? No way, she's a hooker! :-)
8.How old are you today? 31.
9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Track so I get to watch it during the Olympics and if I'm lucky they will televise the world championships once a year. Works out great since I don't have much time to spend with the box.
10.What is your favorite drink? I concur with Brook, hot chocolate is always my fave this time of year.
11.Have you ever dyed your hair? I've had highlights twice, that's it.
12.Favorite food? That is hard to answer. I LOVE to eat. I'm sure it would be something with cheese on it! I also adore male chocolate chip cookies.
13.What is the last movie you watched? Baby Mama
14.Favorite day of the year? Probably Christmas.
15.How do you vent anger? I don't hold onto it very long. I am not very quick to anger unless I am already stressed. So I'll go off, then I apologize afterwards (I'm getting better at that!)
16.What was your favorite toy as a child? I liked my doll house. Mostly I liked to play outside with sticks and bugs. I used to love to make bug hotels out of plastic 22 shell boxes. The bugs loved the hotel pool!
17.What is your favorite season? Fall is the best, spring is a close second
18.Cherries or Blueberries? cherries, but I love my blues too!
19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? it's up to them
20.Who is the most likely to respond?
21.Who is least likely to respond?
22.Living arrangements? hubby, me, 2 kiddos.
23.When was the last time you cried? Granny's funeral last month
24.What is on the floor of your closet? Bunch of shoes and a bunch of crud that Brenna drug in there. She and Brayden love to hide in there.
25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
26.What did you do last night? Cooked dinner, hung out with the family. Watched movie when kids went to bed.
27.What are you most afraid of? Losing someone I love.
28.Plain, cheese, or spicy cheese hamburger? Spicy cheese buger please!
29.Favorite dog breed? Hounds have my heart. I grew up with them.
30.Favorite day of the week? Sunday& Monday (our weekend!).
31.How many states have you lived in? 2 IN and KY
32.Diamonds or ruby? Not into jewels, but like jewelry. Silver, turquoise, amber.

No comments: