Friday, September 25, 2009

Supporting the Slow Life

I have a new favorite blog - Soule Mama, and author in Amanda Soule. My buddy Kenli turned me onto her blog. After reading the blog for a few weeks I knew I needed to just buy the books, "The Creative Family" and "Handmade Home". They are beautiful and are just the kind of book I have been looking for. They have given me some wonderful ideas on crafting and making things with and for the kids. If you are into the "slow life" and enjoy making things for your home and loved ones instead of buying an items, that literally thousands of other people have, then I know you will like these books. Check it out!

Dang I should get paid for this! No, really I just have really enjoyed these books and the blog and want to share it with y'all! Enjoy!

2 comments:

RusticOkie said...

I too am a huge fan of Amanda Blake Soule. Her books are on my Christmas list. Yea for me.

Brook said...

First off, I am devastated that mine is not your favorite blog.

2nd, thanks for turning me on to her blog. So inspiring!