Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Making presents

I am working on Christmas presents and I have to work on ones that do not require a sewing machine, since mine is in the shop right now. I am having way too much fun making this right now. Thanks to Brook for directing me to this project. Fun, fun, fun!!

I have finished everything I can on this little soft book for my niece. It is going to be so cute when it comes together! I post pictures when it's finished, once I get my machine back!

I like this picture because Brenna is in the picture there making her own craft with my left over felt scraps. Happy Holiday crafting! Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We all have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

chisato said...

It took me a minute...never saw an aerial shot of an ironing board before!