Friday, December 10, 2010

Present progress








This is travel size pillowcase (great for kiddos) is made from vintage fabric and tread that I found at garage sales. Fun!

Thanks to my model Brayden. This is for his cousin, so no surprise ruined.

I got my machine back a week ago and have been making some progress on present making. It hasn't been without it's frustrations however. My "fixed" machine is not so fixed. This produced a special kind of anger for me as its only 2 weeks till Christmas people and I have many more projects to complete. With my limping machine and with the lending of my friends machine yesterday I still have had some progress. I still have finishing touches to put on the fleece hats and the mittens and scarf. I also still have 3 pairs of pants to make, two money holders, two felt egg books, and I'm sure a few other things that escape me at the moment. But I'm getting there and for the most part it's been fun. Hope your holiday preparations are enjoyable!

1 comment:

Plain and Joyful Living said...

Your gifts are wonderful. I would love to include a link to next Monday's Handmade Holiday post if it is ok.
Warm wishes,
Tonya