Monday, March 7, 2011

Tooth pillow & T-shirt necktie

My girl may be the last child in her class that has not yet lost a tooth. Of course she was 10 months old before she got her first tooth. She has one that is starting to get loose. I saw this tutorial for this super cute monster tooth pillow that will hold the tooth for the tooth fairy and hold the money too. Couldn't resist making it. The fabric and buttons are all vintage from my grandmothers stash of scrap fabric and buttons that was given to me, since I'm the only one in the family that still sews.
Back of the monster. I love this fabric, it is in several quilts that my grandmother made.
Love the details on these old buttons. Wish buttons still were only 10 cents!
Super easy, no sew project! Just cut fabric in a tie shape and heat n bond it on! This is a birthday gift for my sweet boy who will turn 5 on Saturday!

No comments: