Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crafty Bdafty

For whatever reason our family will add a Bd to the front of words to be silly.  Crafty Bdafty, silly bdilly, stinker bdinker.  You get the idea.  Anyhooo, I have been doing several crafts lately that I wanted to share.  I also have several to make as well with mother's day and teacher appreciation week coming up!!  But here is what I have been working on the last few weeks. 

Birthday shirt for my nephew.
Little man tie onsies for friend's babies. 
Shirt for my girl.  Tutorial from Calli at the Make It Do blog. 
Easter bags for my kiddos, make Brayden's (on right) a bit too big!! he he!  Also the white shelf was an ugly stained old thing I rescued from the basement and gave a new life in our entry way.  

1 comment:

Butts said...

Forgot to mention that the fabric on the good egg shirt was all from vintage fabric scraps from my grandmother's collection. Now she can take Granny with her!