Friday, September 23, 2011

Switching gears....

.....from this,



to this.  


I stocked up an JoAnn's big sewing month sale.  I got most of the material I would need to make most of the Christmas presents.  Now I just need to get started.  That is usually the hard part for me.  Putting the other everyday tasks to the side and just sitting down to work on it.  I always feel like I must do what needs to be done before I can do what I want to do.  I see that this is keeping me from enjoying my days to the fullest.  And although I need to do this sewing (whilst enjoying it)  I also must continue to cook, clean, and keep clean clothes on my family.  My son is down to his last pair of clean undies (how'd that happen?).  Ok, now I've got to stop talking about it and do it!!  See ya!!

No comments: