Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is You

On Christmas Eve Brayden asked me what I wanted for Christmas.  I replied, "All I want is you two." meaning my two kiddos.  And you know what?  That's just what I got!!  My husband had a young artist that he had employed while he was at Brown County State Park.  She is very talented and he decided to have her do a pencil portrait of our kids based upon this beautiful photo taken by our friend and talented artist Brook Rieman
Photo By: Brook Rieman
Pencil portrait by: Shauna Neukam
This picture doesn't do this justice!  What talent!  Brenna said she could stare at it all day!
I got my wish!  Thanks to my wonderful hubby!  I love a good surprise and he sure did that!  Thanks Shauna, you did a fantastic job!

4 comments:

tc said...

I love it. It is beautiful.

Tara B said...

love it! She sure got Brayden's eye right on!

Tara B said...

I meant eyes!

Unknown said...

Wow. How cool!