Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

I haven't posted in a while!!  It's getting a little Christmas crazy around here already.  The kids and I headed to my parents for Thanksgiving last week and were able to spend some time with my brother, niece and nephew as well.  The hubby could not go with us, as he had to work every day during the holiday.  He was working put and take pheasant hunts on the property.  I was not looking forward to the long 6 hour drive to my parents alone in the car with the kids.  I don't do the DVD player unless it is a REALLY long trip.  So I went to the library and found some books on CD that the kids LOVED!  Squanto & the First Thanksgiving, Legend of Sleepy Hallow, Stuart Little, Junie B. Jones and A Magic Treehouse book.  We made it to my aunt's house in Ky just in time for the meal. 
Below are some pictures of the kids and their cousins on our family farm.  It was an unseasonably warm day!
 





It was a great time with family.  A great time to be home again.  I also found that I think Junie B. Jones is hilarious....she caused me to spit my drink all over my car as we were driving home!!

No comments: