Friday, August 3, 2012

Before, During & After Bathroom Update

We starting working on an update of the kid's bathroom in late winter and finished in late spring.   We love the transformation.  I like this space much more now that I have put some of my touches to it. 
Before
After
I made the shower curtain from some lovely fabric, designed by Ryan McKenna for Hoffman fabrics!  (see previous post of other things I made from this same designer). 

Before
After
During
During
After. I found a plan for this neat bathroom shelf on pinterest and Jeremy made it for me for Mother's day.  It covers the hole he had to put in the wall to change the shower hardware quite nicely!
Couln't resist this dragonfly hook for the kid's handtowels.  I revamped these old baby towels edging them with the extra shower curtain fabric. 


No comments: