Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer is over...but man was it fun!

I looked back at my last post and saw that it's been over a month since I last posted!  Much activity was squeezed into that time including vacation, staycations, cousin visits, canning, school shopping, school starting and lots of other things, already forgotten.  I plan to do a real post on our vacation and show you some pictures of the stunningly gorgeous place we visited.  But not today, gotta get to work after canning for two straight days I am WAY behind!!
 

  CIMG9246
First day of vacation and halfway point on our journey.  Old Mackinac Lighthouse
CIMG9574
Super excited to receive my "Gentlemen of the Road" packet in the mail this week.  A two day hootenanny of music featuring Mumford and Sons and Old Crow Medicine show! 
CIMG9569
Met some of the cousins and grandma halfway to have one last summer cousin adventure in Warsaw, IN.  This picture cracks me up on many levels! 
CIMG9585
Prepping apple pie filling for canning, it is super yummy!  Had some on pancakes this am! 

1 comment:

Maia said...

I don't have anything to add to your post, but I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog's name!