Sunday, February 2, 2014

Christmas 2013 Wrap-Up (Only 1 month late!)

We had a wonderful Christmas!  We enjoyed lots of time at home before our travels began, then we came home expecting the kids to get back to school and a major snow storm and arctic blast hit and we were stuck at home (literally) for an extra week.  It turned out fine as the kids had lots of new books, toys and board games to keep us all busy and getting along well.

I wanted to share the giving of the gifts that I made this year!  It's always so fun to give away the things I have made.
"Who's a Cutie" shirt made to match the tiered skirt I made for my niece.

Matching owl skirts for my two littlest nieces who are 3 and 4. With the coin purses I got them.

Gardening Apron for my MIL.


My niece told me I was the "best sewer ever!" after she saw the quilt I made her!

Josephine's Knot quilt for my oldest niece.



UK Wildcats Quilt for my second oldest niece.  She said this will make her make her bed!  We'll see! LOL!

My Mom, myself and my daughter with the Dresden Star quilt I made for Mom.

No comments: